Friday, January 6, 2017

Engagement Cake




Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've shared my work with you guys. It has been a very busy year and finally, I've got some time on my hands to do some bit of work without getting my hands all dirty. ;)

This lovely four tiered engagement cake is one of my favorite designs for me to decorate. It's very simple and it's elegant design really flourishes to the human eye. The red flowers certainly give this cake a whole new look especially, with those red layered ribbons. When I started decorating this cake my primary thought was to make it look all white. However, halfway through my decorating process I thought If I added a bit of red in this cake for the contrast that it will look really beautiful and catchy to the human eye. So the end product turned out to be a real master peace!

As far as, the flavoring goes the first and third tier were chocolate filled cake whilst the second and fourth tier were a red velvet filling.

I hope you guys like what you see. So, until next time, have a great weekend!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment