One of the biggest obstacles of being a freelancer working outside the US is off course the inability to use PayPal effectively. This is off course the method most used by companies to pay freelancers working from home, online.
To bypass these restrictions there are only a few methods that really work.
This time we are going to talk about Payoneer. And their Payoneer MasterCard debit card.
A great solution through which you can get paid working line with no hassle, and plus you get 25 USD by signing up with our referral links.
Let’s get started point by point the way in which this can be done.
What is the Payoneer MasterCard Debit Card?
Payoneer MasterCard Debit Card
Payoneer are true ‘pioneers’ in the Payoneer global payment processor sector and there isn’t an easy comparison to be made between Payoneer and other services like it.
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a global payment processor similar to PayPal which promises a safe and affordable online payment solution for international freelancers, affiliate marketers, and others who make money online and need to get paid in their home country.
The Payoneer prepaid MasterCard works like any other re-loadable MasterCard prepaid debit card that you can get at your local bank branch, though it isn't a typical local debit card account.
What do you get with the Payoneer MasterCard debit card?
- A physical MasterCard prepaid debit card.
- An online account linked to your MasterCard card which you can use to view your balance and transaction history, as well as manage your account and personal details.
How can you use it?
- You can receive credit/debit card payments from anyone with Visa or MasterCard, from anywhere in the world. This service comes with a small processing fee per payment, and the maximum amount you can receive from a single credit card payment is $1000.
- You can receive Direct Deposit payments from US-based companies such as Amazon and PayPal through Payoneer’s US Payment Service. The transaction fee for using the US Payment Service is 1% of the total amount transferred. You’ll then get paid directly onto your card, rather than having to wait for an international check and paying exorbitant clearing fees on your earnings.
- You can receive online payments in USD from Payoneer-approved partners (for example: Elance, Fiverr, MediaWhiz, Media Shakers, and dozens more). Receiving payments this way is free for most partners and takes two days to load, although you can also pay an extra $2.50 if you need the cash within 1-2 hours of requesting it.
- You can pay for goods and services online as well as in brick-and-mortar stores. It has the convenience of a credit card for online payments, with the beauty of a prepaid debit card since you cannot spend more money than you have in your account - i.e. you can't get into debt! There is no extra charge added to your purchases when you use the Payoneer card directly at a point-of-sale machine.
- You can withdraw cash in your local currency from any ATM with the MasterCard logo visible on it somewhere – there are more than 1 million of these ATMs worldwide. The fee for a standard ATM cash withdrawal is around $3. This fee might sting a bit, but it helps me keep disciplined with my spending habits so I don't mind it too much.
If you don’t already have an account with one of Payoneer’s partners, you will want to sign up for your Payoneer card directly from the Payoneer website. The yearly card fee is $29.95, which is deducted from your balance automatically so you don’t have to worry about renewing it. There are no monthly maintenance fees when you sign up for your card via Payoneer's website.
Here's how to get your own Payoneer card + $25 bonus
Payoneer is running a special ‘Refer-A-Friend’ promotion for a limited time, meaning that if you sign up through an existing cardholder’s referral link now (like this one) you get $25 added to your Payoneer account when you have transferred over $100 in earnings or deposits to your card.
Deposits that qualify towards the $25 bonus include loads from your PayPal account to your Payoneer card using the US Payment Service, as well as from any other company on the US Payment Service Whitelist.
Applying for your card is quick, easy, and you don’t even need an existing bank account. Once you sign up online with Payoneer, your card is shipped to you at no charge.
If you have any questions, just write me a comment bellow.